Choosing a wood flooring isn’t always an easy task!
Here are a few tips to assist you create your perfect home:
Room size, texture and colour of walls, ceiling height and colour/style of furniture should be your first considerations when choosing a colour for your floor.
– Our Walnut Hardwax Oil can bring out the warmth in other elements of decor.
– Black and dark tones are a popular choice for artists’ studios, modern and chic interiors – Take a look at our Noir Stain for inspiration.
– Deep and bold colours are perfect for commercial interiors, offices and other large spaces where flooring becomes central element of decor. – Take a look at our Sapele and Mahogany finishes.
– Warm finishes such as our Golden hardwax oil and English hardwax Oil create a cosy ambience.
– In the rooms with low ceiling go for light coloured floors such as our Natural Timber hardwax oil.
– For the classic natural look, stick to the Clear Hardwax Oil finishes.
– Washed White and grey floors will make your room spacious and modern.
There are so many finishes available at UK Wood Floors Ltd, pop down to our Farnborough Showroom to take a look and take away samples.